Contemporary, Grades 3-5
Students will learn traditional jazz, ballet, and modern movements fused together in a way that is considered contemporary. Must have experience in either ballet or modern. Contact improvisation will be used in class.
Deb McGranaghan has been a lover of dance ever since she could walk. Though self-taught as a kid, she has studied swing, hip-hop, jazz, and lyrical/contemporary as an adult. Her passion is encouraging kids and adults alike to find joy and expression through dance. She is a firm believer that ANYONE can dance. She’s thrilled be a part of the ADA team and get to share her love of dance to all ages and prove that anybody can find joy through dance.
The dress code is for the safety of all children and adults dancing. We need to see your muscles and their movements. Please see the instructor if you have any questions.
- Any color leotard with tights rolled up, or jazz pants.
- Hair in a braid or bun.
- Boys: any color shirt with jazz pants, or athletic shorts.
- Nonrefundable $20 registration fee per student
- Multi-class and sibling discounts will be applied
- Payments are due the first dance class of EACH month.
- Payments not received by the 7th will incur a late fee of $10 per month late.
- Payments received after the 15th of the month will incur a $15 late fee per month late.
- Payments that are greater than 1 month late will be a late fee of $30 total.
- A $25 fee for returned checks.
- Payments can be made in cash (in an envelope with the student(s) name) or by check made payable to Alton Dance Academy. Please have the students name on the check.
- There is a tuition drop box in the lobby and a secure drop box on the outside of the Boutique door to drop off 24/7!
- You may also mail payments to: P.O. Box 261 Alton, NH 03809
- Credit cards are accepted on site during business hours. On the website with transaction fee. Or over the phone with a $2 fee.
- Business Hours for accepting payments are Monday – Thursday: 3:15PM – 6:30PM and Saturday 9AM – 11AM
- There are no refunds for missed classes. You may attend another class to make-up the missed class.
- Failure to keep your account up to date will result in suspension of classes.