The Alton Dance Academy is committed to keeping our students and staff healthy with a dynamic COVID-19 policy that adapts to the level of community spread within Belknap county. This may require future adjustments to our policy. My (Miss Ashley’s) priorities have always been providing a safe environment for children to enjoy dance and keep our doors open!
- Given the increase transmissibility of the delta variant amongst vaccinated individuals we are requiring that all people (regardless of vaccination status) wear a mask while in the lobby, hallways and store of the academy. Creative Movement students will be exempt from masking requirements.
- During times of substantial community spread within Belknap County we will require masking by all students while in the dance studios.
- During times of minimal or moderate community spread within Belknap County we will allow masking in the studios to be per student/parent preference
- Typically the level of community spread takes weeks to change, not days and therefore we could expect longer periods of time with or without masks based on the data provided by NH DHHS – https://www.covid19.nh.gov/dashboard/map
LIMITING EXPOSURE & TRANSMISSION
- If your dancer feels ill (cough, fever, fatigue, shortness of breathe) stay home and consult your primary care provider about returning to dance
- If your dancer has been exposed to or has tested positive for COVID-19, remain home in quarantine and consult your primary care provider about returning to dance. click here for CDC guidance.
- Currently there is no travel restrictions for quarantine (8/4/21)
- Hand sanitizing or washing will be required.
- We are practicing enhanced cleaning, sanitization, and air purification of our facilities.