The Alton Dance Academy is committed to keeping our students and staff healthy with a dynamic COVID-19 policy that adapts to the level of community spread within Belknap county. This may require future adjustments to our policy. My (Miss Ashley’s) priorities have always been providing a safe environment for children to enjoy dance and keep our doors open!
MASKING – currently masks are optional 3/9/22
We are utilizing the CDC’s guidance available here. To guide our prevention steps based on community level.
- During times of low or medium community level within Belknap County we will allow masking in the studios to be optional
- During times of high community level within Belknap County we will require masking by all students while in the dance studios.
- Typically the community level takes weeks to change, not days and therefore we could expect longer periods of time with or without masks.
LIMITING EXPOSURE & TRANSMISSION
- If your dancer feels ill (cough, fever, fatigue, shortness of breathe) stay home and consult your primary care provider about returning to dance. For illness or exposure refer here for further guidance.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for quarantine after travel. Currently none (3/8/22)
- Hand sanitizing or washing will be required.
- We are practicing enhanced cleaning, sanitization, and air purification of our facilities.