Jazz, Ages 5-8
Dancers will learn about Classical and Broadway techniques, while also exploring its roots-African jazz dance. We will explore different jazz ideas from master teachers such as Giordano, Luigi, and of course a little bit of Broadway. Students should be prepared to move fast and get sweaty! Jazz shoes required.
Misses Hannah, LilI & Mallory.
The dress code is for the safety of all children and adults dancing. We need to see your muscles and their movements. Please see the instructor if you have any questions.
- Leotards, jazz pants, form fitting tees and tap shoes are acceptable.
- Hair in a braid or bun.
- Boys- any color shirt with jazz pants, or athletic shorts.
- Nonrefundable $20 registration fee per student
- Multi-class and sibling discounts will be applied
- Payments are due the first dance class of EACH month.
- Payments not received by the 7th will incur a late fee of $10 per month late.
- Payments received after the 15th of the month will incur a $15 late fee per month late.
- A $25 fee for returned checks.
- Payments can be made in cash (in an envelope with the student(s) name) or by check made payable to Alton Dance Academy. Please have the students name on the check.
- There is a tuition drop box in the lobby, and new this year we have installed a drop on the outside Boutique door.
- You may also mail payments to: P.O. Box 261 Alton, NH 03809
- Credit cards are accepted on site (Or over the phone with a $2 fee).
- Business Hours for accepting payments are Monday – Thursday: 3:15PM – 6:30PM and Saturday 9AM – 11AM
- There are no refunds for missed classes. You may attend another class to make-up the missed class.